Do you need a reliable credit card that allows you to shop online and receive cashback on all your purchases? Think 6% cashback at supermarkets, 2% cashback on electricity bills and heaps more!
Not to mention, a welcome gift of P5,000 just for signing up! Holidays are coming and when is the better time to order a credit card than now?
Read on to find out how you can apply for a Citi Cash Back Card.
Citi Cash Back Card
There are many different Citibank credit cards that are suited to the best of the customer’s interest. However, the Citi Cash Back Card returns a portion of your spending back into your wallet… It’s what makes this new credit card so unique.
The Citi Cash Back Card gives you the freedom to spend when you need and receive the benefit of cash rebates.
Citi Cash Back Card Benefits and Features
Citibank wants to ensure that you enjoy the full potential of your credit card through:
- 6% rebates at the supermarket, anywhere
- 2% rebate on your electricity bills. It can be done through Citi or One Bill and Citibank online.
- You get a 0.20% rebate on all purchases
Note: To receive these benefits you must spend at least P10,000 monthly on non-Meralco and non-supermarket expenses, like dining bills, medicine, gas, and department store purchases.
Instantly Redeem Your Rebates
You can redeem your rebates by logging into the Citirewards website. It is as fast and easy as applying for it.
You can also send a message to 29480 with this format:
“RWDSREDEEM <space> your Citi Credit Card last four digits <space> Cash <space> Desired Amount”
Citi Cash Back Credit Card Fees
Of course, applying for a credit card comes with great responsibility. Make sure you pay the necessary fees and charges such as:
- P3,500 Annual Fee
- P1,750 Annual Fee for the supplementary card (for your spouse, partner, etc)
- Late payment charge of P850.00
- Cash advance fee of 3% or P500, whichever is higher
- Interest rate of 3.5% per month
- Foreign transaction fee of 3.525%
Request the Citi Cash Back Card
There are specific criteria before you can apply for a Citibank credit card, and these are the following requirements to be eligible:
- You must be at least 21 years old
- You have an active phone number – either landline or mobile.
- If you have another credit card, your minimum annual income should be P180,000.00. Otherwise, P250,000.00 is the required yearly income.
- Have a valid SSS, GSIS, TIN or UMID.
If you pass the eligibility, you may now order credit card with the following documents:
- Government-issued ID (if you already have another principal credit card)
For those who have no principal credit card, you need:
- Government-issued ID
- Bank statement of your Payroll account that shows your monthly salary
- Proof of Income like ITR or Payslip
- Signed Certificate of Employment
You may apply for a credit card through the online application, and it won’t take you more than 15 minutes!
How to Contact the Bank
If you would like to contact the bank, you can call them at (632) 8995-9999. Additionally, you can find their main office at 34th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, 1634.
If you think this credit card is right for you, follow the steps we detailed above to apply today. If you open a new credit card account, remember to always pay your balance on time to avoid incurring fees.
Disclaimer: There are risks involved when applying for and using credit products. Ensure you consult the bank’s terms and conditions page before agreeing to anything.